Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Contents Anne F. Freeman Aldrich reports contain semi-monthly reports for the subjects of arithmetic, physical geography, ancient history, grammar, National history, algebra, history, English literature, botany, geometry, chemistry and geology 1874-1876. The monthly reports dated 1872 and 1873 include scores on order of room, order of wardrobe, care of health, promptness, accuracy in accounts, deportment, spelling, and music. Another part of Anne F. Freeman reports is her Fall Term 1874...
Abstract The Lucy Larcom Papers include 2 diaries, Nov. 1859-Aug. 1862; commonplace books, 1859-1867; herbaria; class books and grade book, 1859-1861; rhetoric notes, 1855 and 1857; correspondence with mother, John Greenleaf Whittier and his sister, Mrs. A.D.T.Whitney, and others, 1840s-1890s; paintings; clothing; manuscript poems and the Semi-centennial Sketch of Wheaton Seminary; Kansas Prize Song printed on handkerchief (1855); photographs Larcom owned; articles, obituaries, memorials; genealogical...
- Subject: Grading and marking (Students) X
- Aldrich, Annie Florence Freeman (Mrs. Edgar Herbert) (Attended Wheaton 1871-1876) 1
- John Greenleaf Whittier, 1807-1892 (American poet & abolitionist) 1
- Lucy Larcom, 1824-1893 (Wheaton English Lit. Tchr 1855-1867) 1
- Whitney, A. D. T. (Adeline Dutton Train), 1824-1906 (Poet, novelist) 1
- Whittier, Elizabeth H. (Elizabeth Hussey), 1815-1864 (Sister of John Greenleaf Whittier) 1