Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Agnes Wardrop's writings include two compositions: one on physiology and the other a description of the Seminary building and rooms. An extract of letters describes Agnes Wardrop's life at school and the daily course of studies, 1836-37. Agnes’ student notebooks include: Extracts on [Watt's] Improvement of the Mind and Penmanship exercises.
Margaret Wardrop's, 1836 History and Bible Lessons are also found within the collection.
- Subject: Astronomy. X
- Wheaton Female Seminary (Norton, MA) 2
- Chinese 1
- Fuzhou Shi (Fujian Sheng, China) 1
- Hartwell, C. (Charles), Rev., 1825-1905 1
- Hartwell, Emily Susan, 1859-1951 (Class of 1883, A.M. 1922; Missionary in China) 1
- Hong Kong (China) 1
- Lucy Estabrook Stearns Hartwell (Assistant Teacher 1849-1851) 1
- Margaret A. Wardrop Robertson (Attended Wheaton 1836-1837) 1
- McNaughtin, Agnes Wardrop (Attended Wheaton 1836-1837) 1
- Richmond, Hannah Sumner (Attended Wheaton 1835-1838) 1
- Wheaton College (Norton, Mass.) 1
- Yanjing da xue (Yenching University) 1 ∧ less